02 July 2010

Sorry for the Delay

So we're already a month in and just now getting to the travel blog. In my defense, I've been a little busy with finishing up a book. A real book with a publisher and editor and deadlines and everything. Finally submitted the last of my pages yesterday so I'm free to blog now. Yeehaw!

Today was also Ian's birthday. I had picked up LEGO cake pans for his cake back when we went to LEGOland in February. Nice thought, but the execution was a little...flawed. For the gory details, watch this:



Kurt finished his last day of work from the coffee table at his parents' house, watching Netherlands v. Brazil and Uruguay v. Ghana in the World Cup. Wireless internet definitely has its advantages!

So long from New Hampshire for now. I'll try to catch you up on the past month as we progress through the last two weeks of our travels. Will have to use photos as memory prompts, though.

Cheers,
Jessi

Quotes of the Day

Ian (in response to a joke): You can't chew water. It's liquid!

Megan (when given a sibling-gift): Why do I get a present?

No comments: